Wednesday, November 10, 2010

11/10/2010

It seems that I'm learning a different aspect of the same thing each day. I am in no way complaining about this, but it just shows me how much I really don't know. In general - I just say that I'm learning to be satisfied fully by God. But each day, He's showing me another aspect of my life that I need to give to Him. I'm so grateful that He doesn't give me more than I can handle. Lately, it's also been easier taking it one day at a time. I think because God is teaching me how to only care about the now :p. I get all....discombobulated when I think ahead. It took more effort at first, but now it just seems natural to take one day at a time. I'm so grateful for so much. I'm still learning how to be by myself, but I'm grateful for it. I know that I'm exactly where God wants me. I know that He knew I was going to be here. And I love that He loves me.
When I get pretty bummed out (and by bummed I mean crying :p), I think about how God loves me and how His heart breaks when mine does....and although it doesn't necessarily dry up all the tears (actually it kinda makes me cry more - what a great love!) it's so comforting knowing that someone cares.
And, ok. I have a lot of people that care.
But there's someone whose thoughts about me are greater than the grains of sand.....
wow.
I consider that.
And I feel selfish.
How little have I thought of God - my one TRUE love in return?
Each day I need to dedicate myself to Him. (Personally - not that it applies to everyone)
It's a good habit for me to be reminded that no, this day isn't about me, it's about God living and working through me.

Wow this post is all over the place.
But so is my mind.


This is what happens when I play soccer - I don't get tired, my brain turns to hyper speed :)
Anyway, just the thoughts of someone trying to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment