Saturday, October 9, 2010

10/9/2010

Today was alright, this morning was good, afternoon was good but tonight and mid-morning have been difficult. Just feeling a little lonely which I know isn't right because I have my family around but you know how it is. I'm trusting God to bring me through this though and I know I'm never alone with Him near. It's just tough that some people haven't found out and I'm not really looking forward to tomorrow I guess because it's gonna be my first time seeing a lot of people at the church since the break-up. I know it won't be that bad but it's still not super easy for me to talk about it and I'm probably gonna need to talk about it with at least a few people tomorrow. Anyway, if you think about it, please say a little prayer for me tomorrow. Honestly, the prayers of my family and friends have been what's getting me through this. God is hearing every word and truly guiding me minute by minute. Each hour is different than the last but I can say with all honesty that I feel God's love like never before.

No comments:

Post a Comment