Thursday, October 28, 2010

10/28/2010

God loves me enough to fight my battles. He loves me enough to allow me to go through pain and learn from it. But mostly, he loves me enough to handle all my fears and failures and weakness. He takes everything upon Himself when I give it to Him. This includes the good things too i.e. hopes, dreams, desires.
If I let myself think about being attacked too much, then the enemy is able to have a hold on a small aspect of my life - but it can grow. That's why it's important to be sure that I remind myself of God's Word and His promises. When my thoughts are of God, the enemy can't touch them. God has already won.

Verses to live by:
1 Peter 5:8-10
Proverbs 3:5-6
Psalm 25:15-21 (this has now become my nightly prayer)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.4

1 comment:

  1. even when our thoughts are not on God he is protecting us. it says, he is faithful even when we are not, because he cannot deny himself. which seems to me means, we are of him.

    ReplyDelete