Monday, October 25, 2010

10/25/2010

I've had a lot of free time this weekend and it's been pretty tough - not gonna lie. It's difficult when I was really looking forward to something and it came and went without any sort of recognition. I'll admit that my mind has been pretty down this weekend too. I'm having a tough time taking it day by day, but I know that's what God wants me to do. I've been just continually praying for a heart after His - a heart that desires the same things and is persistent to see things through. Again, it's all about me being patient. I know that it's God's timing and not mine but having a heart after that is hard. AKA - it's difficult being patient! Plus memories are being brought up that truly just make me sad. I constantly find myself having to rededicate my thoughts to God. It sucks being human and wanting to take control of everything! Well I have by no means found all the answers, but God is revealing SO much to me right now. Like that saying goes, I just need to let go and let God.






now repeat!

1 comment:

  1. I think you need a vacation...let's think...brazil?!! yes??!!okay, I'm waiting =]

    ReplyDelete