Friday, October 22, 2010

10/22/2010

Fellowship is great and amazing. But it's interesting that even after a night filled with laughter, some really painful and emotional things can be brought up. There really is no telling when the emotions come but sometimes it's subtle and other times it's an onslaught. Let me just say that I'm incredibly grateful for the people I'm surrounded by. Tomorrow is going to be an interesting day. It would have been our one year anniversary, and to be honest I'm not reallly looking forward to it. I know I'll be feeling a lot of things, but my prayer is that God will reveal something big to me. I would ask of you (whoever is reading :)) to say a prayer for me too if you get a chance tomorrow. Not only for strength through the day but also that I would learn whatever it is God wants to show me. I really appreciate it <3
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

No comments:

Post a Comment