Saturday, February 20, 2010

40/365


This pic is totally NOT representative of my day, but I felt led to post it none-the-less. I had an amazing day in Julian today with Matthew, the Silvas and various other family members :). We watched 7 Pounds, walked around Julian, ate dinner, ate Julian Apple Pie and watched a Bridezilla marathon XD. Twas quite an amazing day even though we got lost a little bit. Getting lost with someone you love makes it not so bad though :). Anyway, by the time we got home we were both exhausted. I took some alka seltzer because I'm not feeling too well and now I'm ready to sleeeeeeeeep. So goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. 7 Pounds was a fantastic movie!

    And Julian is really pretty! I visited the Wolf Reservation up there a while ago. It was really cool!

    ReplyDelete