Saturday, January 16, 2010

5/365


Saturday morning soccer! It seems that Olivia and I were the only ones that remembered though...
We woke up at 8/8:30 and headed down to Point Loma only to find one other person from our group there. We kicked the ball around for like 45 minutes and then decided to just head home. It wasn't as disappointing as it sounds, at least it wasn't for me. Olivia and Jon? I dunno :p. Anyway, we headed home after soccer (just me and Olivia) and as always we left our cleats outside because they are too nasty to enter the house. So these are my cleats that I love to death. I've had them for 4 years I think. Bear bought them for me when I first started playing in high school so they have sentimental value too haha.

1 comment:

  1. i really like this picture! i like the white door and then the dirty shoes!

    ReplyDelete